Japan Hostel Shinya Tokkyu
- 2-17-3 Higashikamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo
- Number of rooms
- Maximum capacity
- 8 adults
- 30-seconds walk to the nearest convenience store
- Many supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance
Japan Hostel Shinya Tokkyu is located in Kamata, Ota-ku, easily accessed by train from the center of Tokyo. Having quiet old-fashioned houses and the calm Nomi River, the town is filled with an atmosphere that makes you walk around.
You can enjoy selecting gifts and eating meals at the historical "Kinema Shopping Street" and relieve your travel fatigue at sento places (hot springs) found in the town, including "Kamata Onsen," which is famous for its black water.
Direction from Keikyu Kamata Station
- Walk along Route 15 and turn right after crossing the Nomi River.
- Walk along the river and head diagonally left to go straight 400 meters.
- Turn right. The second building is Japan Hostel Shinya Tokkyu.
Train Access from Nearest Station to
Major Sightseeing Areas
- To Shinjuku, Akihabara, Shibuya, or Ginza
- Approximately 30 minutes by Keihin Kyuko Line and JR Line from "Keikyu Kamata" Station to "Shinjuku," "Akihabara," "Shibuya," or "Ginza" Station
- To Yokohama
- Approximately 15 minutes by Keihin Kyuko Line from "Keikyu Kamata" Station to "Yokohama" Station
- To Kamakura
- Approximately 45 minutes by Keihin Kyuko Line and JR Line from "Keikyu Kamata" Station to "Kamakura" Station